To the Holy Trinity Family,
Over the course of my ministry at HTAC, I have had the opportunity to visit with many of you in your home, at a coffee shop, at church, etc. I always come away from these kinds of meetings sensing that the ‘bonds of affection’ have been strengthened among us. I am able to share my heart and listen to the sharing of others in ways that don’t happen in more formal settings. This is a great gift and something that I desire to share more fully with each of you.
For this reason, I will be visiting with our congregation in order to listen and share with each of our members in a more informal and intimate setting. We will be gathering in smaller groups to ask questions about our shared life together as well as offering opportunity for each of you to bring your questions, concerns as well as hopes and dreams for our wonderful faith community!
I want to encourage each of you to find at least two times that you can attend these groups as we seek to discern God’s gifts and calling for our lives together. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. You can email me, too. I am looking forward to spending time with each of you!
Grace and peace,
Meeting Times and Locations
- Sunday, Jan. 7 at 1 p.m. at the Thomas’s
- Tuesday, Jan. 9 at 9:30 a.m. at the Ministry Center
- Sunday, Jan. 14 at 4:30 p.m. at the Dominguezes’
- Monday, Jan. 15 at 6:30 p.m. at Chantell Johnson’s
- Sunday, Jan. 28 at 4:30 p.m. at the Dominguezes’
- Monday, Jan. 29 at 6:30 p.m. at Chantell Johnson’s
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 at 9:30 a.m. at the Ministry Center
- Sunday, Feb. 4 at 1 p.m. at the Thomas’s